Saturday, February 26, 2011

Three mice

Thanks to my uncle for passing on this funny joke:

Three mice, an American, a Russian, and a wee glesca mouse are sitting in a bar in a pretty rough neighbourhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are.

The American mouse slams a shot of scotch, and pounds the shot glass to the bar, turns to the second mouse and says:"When I see a mousetrap, I get on it, lie on my back, and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, and then bench press it 100 times."

The Russian mouse orders up two shots of vodka. He grabs one in each paw, slams the shots, and pounds the glasses to the bar. He turns to the other mice and replies:"Ya? Well when I see rat poison, I collect all up, and take home.  In morning, I grind it up to powder and put it in coffee so I get good buzz going for whole day."

The American mouse and the Russian mouse then turn to the wee Glesga mouse.The Glesga mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "Ah've no got time for this shite. Ah'm gaun hame tae fuck the cat."

 
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

By the way ... My blackberry sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre