Friday, February 18, 2011

The Daily


Cover Art

The Daily

The Daily Holdings, Inc.

Category: News

Updated: Feb 09, 2011

67 Ratings


It's a multimedia news app. I give it 3 stars as I do want to check it out every now and then.

They shouldn't bother offering this to Canadians because there is no way to customize it for Canadian locations and the temperature is in Fahrenheit! Only crazy Americans bother with Fahrenheit anymore!

Now, each time I open the app it asks me to subscribe for 39 bucks a year or 1 buck a week;

"You have only 7 days left in your free trial"

No thanks!
iTunes for Mac and Windows
Please note that you have not been added to any email lists.
Copyright © 2011 Apple Canada Inc. All rights reserved


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre