Tuesday, April 01, 2008

QueenRania is hot!

Geez, I wish we had a queen like Jordan's!!!!

Okay, this is going to seem a bit childish of me but I hope that nobody starts calling for my execution just because I said she's hot.

I mean I don't necessarily believe that all Muslims are equally intolerant but one does have to take a bit of pause from all the news about cartoonists being threatened because they depicted Mohammad, and a school teacher near execution because she allowed her Muslim students to name their classroom teddy-bear Mohammad!

If I'm still making posts tomorrow you'll know that it's okay to talk about a Muslim queen as being hot. I'm just here to test the waters.

YouTube - QueenRania's Channel: "QueenRania
Director
QueenRania
Style: VLogging
Joined: March 27, 2007
Last Login: 14 minutes ago
Videos Watched: 18
Subscribers: 724
Channel Views: 5,920"

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre