Monday, September 03, 2007

the heat is over

A wonderful thing happened this morning. I went outside and my nipples crinkled in the cold! I thought I'd never feel cold again after 2 months of sweltering in the Philippines -- not to mention the last 2 weeks of Korean heat.

We finally took Charlize to the doctor to get some cough medicine. She hadn't slept a full night in nearly a week but last night she slept straight through. Wonderful!

The doctor said she had 'little' bronchitis.

Giving her the medicine is worse than trying to medicate my cat. At least my cat would give up and stop struggling after she knew I had a death grip on her. Charlize never stops fighting and she has a pretty good spitting technique which gets a goodly portion of the medicine all over her chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre