Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My baby is walking!

Good news all around. Charlize is walking freely and easily without help at only 13 months. Is that early? Who cares. Anyway, I asked Rosi to be careful and lock up all of the soaps and detergents and bleaches and so forth.

Hopefully I'll get a video from Rosi soon as well. I do have a couple of videos from last month of her walking assisted but they are a bit dark so I'll put 'em up but I don't expect the quality to be very good.

She's 9.5 kg which isn't too surprising considering that she hasn't kept much down lately as she seems to be suffering from tonsillitis at the moment. I'll put some videos up soon.

On other fronts I have my own wireless network all set up now and I should have relatively uninterrupted access at home finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre