Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ONE

In four short hours this little girl will turn one year old.

Lucky for us, she is probably not at a level of consciousness that would allow her to miss her daddy on her first birthday. It will make me appreciate her second all the more.

2 prominent teeth.jpg

This is the first photo to prominently show her two bottom teeth. I guess she'd need to be in a dentist's chair for us to see the other three.

Rosi reports that they are having a grand todo at her parents' house with balloons and cake and naturally a whole neighbourhood of well-wishers. I wonder if the Philippines has its own unique birthday song.

I'll be singing happy birthday to her quietly this afternoon and remembering the scene in the hospital when I first saw her 1 year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre