Friday, March 02, 2007

My Wife - My Baby - My Feed

happy Rosi and Charlize

That's my wife and daughter folks. Sorry but, dammit I'm proud of them.

I'd just like to take a moment to welcome my newest reader, my wife Rosi. Yes, I know we aren't married yet, but I still think of you as if we had already taken our vows in front of a priest.

Welcome, and don't worry I will make the updates to my blog that you mentioned shortly.

I know that I've posted this before, but for those of you that are just catching up to the new web 2.0 and what it can do, here it is again:

Here is my RSS feed (blog posts, Flickr pics, del.icio.us bookmarks (all rolled together)):

http://feeds.feedburner.com/UriJamjari

  • If you are using an updated version of Firefox (that's what you have Rosi) you can click on the above link and then subscribe to the feed by clicking on the "Subscribe to 'Live Bookmarks'" button that will display (save it into your Firefox toolbar for a handy dandy roll-down easy access button).

  • You can right click on the link above, copy the link location and paste it into your feed reader (e.g. google reader) if you've got one of them.

  • Finally, if you prefer low-tech, send me an email or post a comment below and I will have an email sent to you automatically whenever this blog is updated (make sure you give me your email address in the post).

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre