Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mobile post: April showers

It started pissing down with strong winds that blow temporary fencing every which way. It has been quite a while since Rosi has sent any pictures. She hasnt sent me a message yet today.I hope she is using this time to document Charlize's development.

The last I heard she doesn't want to use her walker anymore, instead she demands that Aiza and Rosi walk with her holding her arm to help her keep balance. The nugget in Rosis belly is doing fine with all the normal signs from the ultrasound. Too early to pin a gender to the nugget though.
Im pinned down in my car as I decided I might as well pick up Susie while Im in the neighborhood. Finally collected the contract between my school and the Uni with any luck I will get my first pay at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre