Thursday, March 01, 2007

The History of Marijuana



Mary Wanna!

Insanity!
Murder!
Gateway to H!

An interesting documentary about how Marijuana became outlawed against all reason and science. Woody Harrelson narrates this show quite well. I've seen a similar documentary elsewhere but it was still worth watching this one.

I'm constantly amazed by stories like this. I still find it hard to believe that a country can make laws banning substances that nobody has even studied based on a series of falsities that, honestly, nobody believes! Wow! It makes you want to go out and break a couple of laws.

But not for me thanks. As I understand the police have the power to compel any old local passersby to donate their urine for examination here in the wonderfully democratic Republic of Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre