Saturday, December 09, 2006

YouTube Shows a Guy getting Mauled for Shoplifting



One of those things. I am sure glad this did not happen to me, but then the last time I shoplifted I was a lot shorter and a lot younger than him. Besides I just took something educational and to be honest I have to trust my mother's word that I did it anyway (I certainly cannot remember the incident).

I am sure that the security guards (if that's what they are) were trained (if they were indeed trained at all) to avoid such situations like the plague, but we all know there are nasty folk out there that make us do shit we do not want to do. I cannot say for sure if he was one of those guys that brought this upon himself but the way he is whining he probably did.

Anyway, this is good for a chuckle and a 'there but for the grace of god go I". . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre