Friday, December 29, 2006

Saturday morning vids



A cute Pepsi commercial. I just have to say at this point that I really do not understand Pepsi fans. That stuff tastes like shit.

It certainly has been a long time since I have been awake early enough to do anything in what you might call a Saturday morning. I have finally decided that I must quit smoking and so it seems to be the nicotine withdrawal that is giving me an early morning sort of insomnia instead of the late at night variety. I'm starting to feel better already.

Actually, I finally decided to quit because I recently contracted what was probably the sixth cold of this season and it lasted for far too long. Clearly my respiratory system is now messed up and I need to give it a chance to regenerate. I just hope that when I feel the high of overall well-being that I can still recall what it felt like to be so sick. Otherwise, I am liable to start smoking again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre