Thursday, July 13, 2006

Incheon Airport Express bus (인천공항) from Cheonan

The Incheon Gong Hang Express bus, as it is called in Korean, leaves from the Cheonan Bus Terminal (just below Yawoori in the basement) at:

  • 6am
  • 8.30am
  • 11am
  • 1.10pm
  • 3.20pm
  • 5.10pm
  • 6.50pm

The bus takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get to Incheon Airport, but I would allow for a 2 to 2.5 hour trip just to be safe.

The que for the Incheon airpot bus is the last bus dock on the U shaped docking area. Do not make the mistake of queing in the middle of the U for the Incheon downtown bus as I did the first time I went to the airport from Cheonan.

I am only lucky that I asked the bus driver before I boarded the wrong bus, as they often do not ask for your tickets until you arrive at your destination. That is when I found out the correct dock at which to wait. Incidentally the que for this one was very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre