Saturday, July 01, 2006

Charlize turns 81

This morning I woke up to the sound of the lead trumpet trilling from "If I were a bell", a song from Miles Davis' Jazz at the Plaza volume 1. I decided to take advantage of skype's options for ringtones but I didn't want to pay $1.50 for something I could make for myself.

So, Rosi woke me up and we had a nice little chat. She was excited about Charlize's progress. Charlize can now lift her head, it doesn't just flop one way or another under gravity and if she has help she can stand up for a few moments and she's trying to walk. She can sit too without any help.

I have no idea if she is progressing more quickly or more slowly than the average baby, but I understand how surprised Rosi is because her last child was born premature and so progressed very slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre