Tuesday, June 27, 2006

how do I do it?

Wow, I cannot believe my luck. I somehow manage to meet the worst scum -- all of the time. I went back to chat to have my access reinstated and then spoke once again to spanky. He passed me on to a fellow that said he was spanky's superviser and his superviser said that they planned out the whole idea and decided together to cancel my subscription!

I need to buy another All Access pass in order to watch another rugby game! They believe that I must then put up with all of their inadequacies and so forfeit the possibility of a future refund should I be dissatisfied again. What an unbelievable marketing strategy. It is like they are taking lessons from Telus or some other utility company merely because they currently have a monopoly on rugby game access!

Rugby:Good
MediaZone:Bad

You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre