Monday, May 01, 2006

Traveler's syndrome

Okay, I am so seriously pissed off that I am about to break one of my main rules about posting to this blog.

Jesus, fucking, Christ,

Curvaisten bosomeg.

Isten Fasa.

Ship pal

I'm sorry, I didn't want to expose you to this but I had no choice, I can't remember the last time I was so angry. My baby Charlize is coming up on her 20th day birthday and my mom hasn't seen her picture yet -- even though the pictures have been up there for at least 2 weeks, even though my mother has a computer at her house even though my brother lives a 15 minute walk from her even though my father knows how to surf the internet.

You know a family crisis is supposed to bring the family members together. If they want to help each other out they do their best to communicate and work things out together. Nothing is more important than family!

I can't keep in touch from this end with the crazy networks they have here and trying to provide for my daughter's necessities here in the Philippines for the next 8 months to 1 year -- maybe longer.

I did my best to keep in touch while I was abroad for the last 2 years and I did a pretty good job of it. And yet the biggest moment of my life has come -- I'm sure it will be eclipsed no worries about that -- and the only family that has contacted me by telephone has been an awesome friend of mine who I have adopted as a big brother.

By the way, I don't even need any bloody help from you guys I just want to help you out of your predicaments. Just pick up the phone.

Please

Oh yeah, an update on the sweets named Charlize:
We went to the pediatrician and everything is sweet, we just got some immunization shots which supposedly should have been given to her at birth -- Heb B and TB. Her weight seems to be about the same as it was at birth and we love to go for morning strolls in the early morning sunlight to give her a touch of a suntan. More on her later I'm too pissed still and I have a ton of errands I need to run right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre