Saturday, December 17, 2005

Subscribe to my feed

Okay, this is an akward moment for me but here it goes.

I'm putting my latest conglomerate feed into this post partly because it's just cool to be able to let my friends, family and any strange strangers who want to see what I'm doing on the net to easily tune into a few of my activities and partly because I want to be able to keep track of this for myself too.

So, despite the fact that I will probably only ever have one subscriber -- myself -- I'll make this feed available to the public at large:

Here is my Feed baby.

Put this link, he said with a husky voice, (courtesy of feedburner) into your 'Bookmarks Toolbar Folder' in Firefox or into your Rss reader and check out my:
  • pics in flickr
  • diggs and comments in digg
  • posts in this blog
  • bookmarks in del.icio.us
And all of this from a single source. Whoohoo.

For some reason that I cannot yet comprehend I cannot include both my diggs and my del.icio.us bookmarks. I think my bookmarks in del.icio.us are more interesting so I've chosen these over my diggs.

Categories: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre