Thursday, December 01, 2005

My extisp.icio.us tags

extisp.icio.us images - seaniz
extisp.icio.us images - seaniz
Originally uploaded by seaniz.

find out which tags led to which images by hovering over the images with yer mouse.

Cool things you find on the net at 3am when you should really, really, really be going to bed -- really.

Talked to my mom about the upcoming baby finally! I think I was duped by my good friend Sheila -- honorary grandmother to Charles/Andi -- into doing it. But I don't mind.

For whatever reason -- whether it be that the news was cushioned by multiple friends of mine that were in the know or direct intervention by Sheila -- telling my mom that she was going to be a grandmother in April went off smooth as silk.

That is to say that any of the initial gut-wrenchingly nasty statements or questions that I would expect her to make were all -- every single one except of course the absurd ones that never occured to me, like "so your sure she doesn't work in a bar?" -- completely suppressed by her or expunged by the advanced knowledge that she had of the news, or possibly by Sheila's insistence that things proceed in a smooth orderly fashion during the initial news sharing phase.

Whatever the case may be I have new respect for both my friends and my mom.

Hurray! Now can I go to bed? Please? Voices, I hear voices. Who's talking? Toys in the attic . . . Truly gone fishing . . . Pushing up daisies . . . This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. This isn't a real suicide-thing. This is probably one of those cry-for-help things. Good lord Jesus, I'm going to be knackered tomorrow.

Categories: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre