Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm So Horny by Mousse T.

I'm So Horny -- Mousse T.

I just love this song. It's so funny, and it was so sexy to watch the hot Hungarian chicks doing their stuff on the dance floor, mouthing the words for this song.

The first time I recall ever hearing this song was in the Haj Du You Do club. It's pronounced 'hi do you do' and it's meant as a play on words because of the city's name: Hajduboszormeny, Hungary. Back in 1998-9, while I was teaching in this tiny town of 30,000 I had so many fantastic nights at this bar.

It was such a great club to discover, my very first good (non-punk) dance club ever. I think everybody must have had this experience once or twice. Most of your life you don't do much dancing but every now and then you do enjoy a good dance, but one day, you discover this place that has incredible music all of the time and it's full of friendly people and you just can't stop dancing!

I've never danced so much in my entire life. I even went to the club one night by invitation of one of my 19 year-old male students. "Hey let's go to Haj Du You Do and dance tonight!", He said.

What could I answer but: "Sure". We had a great night! Hey I was born and raised in Canada so that was the the first and last time that I danced with a man, but we both had a fantastic night with no crazy women to mess things up for us.

Okay, I'm not being completely accurate. I have danced with men before. If you count moshing in the pit and and on the stage, not to mention some stage-diving at a punk concert, dancing, then I danced with heaps of men. You could virtually call it a gang bang of dancing I suppose. 30 to 150 half naked men sweating like pigs, reeling around like crazed lunatics, jumping off the stage, hanging off of each other just to keep from falling over from the exhaustion, from falling under the boots of the mosh-pit mob.

Categories: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre