Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Avoid Online Vendor Scams and Abuse

"I will make sure you will never be able to place an order on the internet again." "I'm an attorney, I will sue you." "I'm going to call your local police and have two officers come over and arrest you." Just a few of the fun things I got to hear today from someone who said his name was Steve Phillips over at PriceRitePhoto.
--Thomas Hawk

This sounds like a truly harrowing experience!
Luckily, it isn't too hard to avoid companies that are willing to scam and become abusive to make a buck. I found this in the comments to the original blog posting of the abused blogger, one Thomas Hawke:
Before ever buying anything I always go to google and type "company name+scam"
-- eddy joaquim

To test this out just Google this search term: priceritephoto+scam

The results: Fully 8 pages of online information about past scams of PriceRitePhoto!

Buyer be armed!

Thanks go to Google for making it so easy to find out about these lousy companies and to Thomas Hawk for publishing his harrowing experience.


Read more of the article posted on digg OR digg this story to help keep others from falling victim to this very nasty company.

Categories: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner in centre