Sunday, September 26, 2004

A map of Suji, Yong-in and Juk-Jeon.



Click on the Suji map to get a larger view. Coming soon . . . Close- ups of the area around the two WaBars (the Western Ice Bar where so many foreign and native Suji-ans hang out), Carrefour (the French department store), Suji McDonald's (central Suji) and Juk-Jeon (a fast growing hotbed of foreigners in YongIn or Yong-In).

I am a great cartophile, I love maps more than most things. I love them more than butter on toast, more than reading a good book and oft times more than actually going there -- wherever there may be. So, I'm extremely glad that I've finally come across a half-way decent map of the area I'm living in. Too bad I can't get it on paper!
The map, that I modified, was provided courtesy of the people of Congnamul at: www.congnamul.com. Unfortunately they don't have an English language interface, nor do they have an English language map.
 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, Sean. Unfortunately that's actually a map of Camrose with the directions to the John Deere dealer printed in Korean.


    ...russ...

    ReplyDelete

banner in centre